To apply for one of our current vacancies, or if you are interested in joining our team to develop your career with us, send your details to HR@cleanslateltd.com
- Sales and Marketing interns
- Various lengths of internship/paid & unpaid
- No deadline – ongoing
The Cleanslate Group is one of the fastest growing property development companies in the South East and led by a team of experts that has over 80-years of combined experience in residential property development and multi-billion pound capital investment projects.
We have a unique and flexible skill set with funds available to buy and develop sites across the region. In addition to developing our own schemes, we also advise clients on development work, capital investment and property strategy. Cleanslate works with businesses, landowners, developers, financial stakeholders and the public sector all with the aim of reducing development costs, improving returns and giving each client more for their money.
We have over £60 million of active residential development projects plus a pipeline including detached country houses, heritage building conversions, town apartments and everything between.
Role & Responsibilities
Sales and Marketing Interns will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the sales and marketing team while learning skills relating to sales and marketing for a property development company.
The Intern will:
- Assist with formulating and executing sales and marketing campaigns for our developments;
- Collate photos and information for each development campaign;
- Update social media sites such as Twitter, Pinterest and writing copy for the company blog;
- Liaise with sales agents on marketing materials;
- Attend meetings with the development team and sales agents;
- Assist with planning and running of launch events;
- Take on additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Someone with a can-do attitude who is also a strong team player
- Eager to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of social media
- Strong ability to multitask
- Fantastic organisational skills
We are looking for interns to come and work directly with our Sales and Marketing Director, please email your CV and covering note to email@example.com
- Marketing & Sales Exec
- No deadline – ongoing
The role of the Marketing & Sales Executive is to assist in the planning, creation, implementation, and management of marketing and sales campaigns for high quality residential developments. The Marketing & Sales Executive reports to the Sales & Marketing Director, working alongside any on-site sales teams. The role will entail working on ,multi-channel marketing techniques, devising strategy, producing copy a well as liaising with external marketing consultancies, whilst taking strategic direction from the Sales & Marketing Director.
The successful candidate will be given a fantastic opportunity to assist and liaise with senior sales and marketing professionals and progress their career within a growing business. This requires a highly self-motivated individual with high standards and the desire to succeed.
The role involves looking after multiple live projects and soon to launch developments and will therefore require considerable travel between the sites, mostly within the South East of England. The Marketing & Sales Executive is therefore expected to be flexible in keeping with the responsibilities of the position.
Direct & strategic
Sales & Marketing Director plus sales team on site, where directly employed.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Sales & Marketing Director in day to day marketing activities. We use an external company for branding and design and managing these outputs will be a key part of the job.
The position will be responsible for supporting all sales and marketing activities within the company. This will include:
- Project managing all elements of the marketing process.
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications and material including mailings, digital content, adverts and press for external publications
- Project managing the external marketing companies activities – branding, design, brochures etc.
- Working with Commercial Managers to agree specifications appropriate for each development and target marketing accordingly.
- Managing and providing all data needed from the construction team that is pertinent to marketing and sales, such as specification, floor plans etc.
- Preparing all briefs for marketing and promotional material: photos, copy (both internal and provided by external copy writers), branding, design etc.
- Managing the sign off process internally for all marketing and promotional material
- Managing advertising schedules.
- Organising sales launches and on-going sales events for each site as well as providing support for other marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Overseeing local Sales Negotiators as required for each site.
- Managing the interior design team and show house roll-out.
- Ensuring the standards of Sales Presentations, Site boards, Sales Offices, Marketing Suites, and Show Homes.
- Effectively managing a sales database to optimise sales opportunities for each development. Including the transfer of data between our email, website and enquiry platforms.
- Progressing secured reservations to handover.
- Ensuring a smooth journey for the customer and the company during the legal handover process and after sales. Effectively managing and resolve any customer complaints.
- Ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service throughout the sales process.
- Managing all sales administration in order to ensure that correct reporting on sales and marketing KPIs is provided.
- Dealing with enquires and fulfilment of requests for further marketing materials from clients and stakeholders.
- Chasing and filing Invoices and PO numbers to ensure they are paid and delivered to finance in a timely manner.
- Keeping the marketing collateral library up to date.
- Contributing to monthly activity reports to ensure their work is kept up to date
- Ensure Cleanslate’s brand and tone of voice is delivered consistently through all marketing communications
- Working alongside the rest of the team to ensure deadlines are met and high quality marketing materials are delivered
Skills and Qualifications
Ideally a recognised degree in sales/marketing or another recognised qualification in marketing. But equivalent work experience is good?
- An experienced junior marketing professional, with at least 1 year of post qualification experience. Experience in new home sales is attractive, but not essential.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Design, Social Media and Content Management System experience would be advantageous.
- Effective project management expertise.
- Able to manage a fast-paced workload, and be in control of and think about more than one site at a time.
- Ability to work as part of a sales team, achieving goals and exceeding targets.
- The ability to maintain high standards with attention to detail and competitor awareness.
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas.
- A level of estate agency experience and familiarity with all legal requirements surrounding new home sales would be a distinct advantage.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Actively focusing on self-development and the improvement of sales and marketing skills.
- A strong drive, passion and desire to succeed and achieve results.
- Excellent written, communication, administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to negotiate with a persuasive manner to secure the best deal.
- An ambitious professional, determined to build a long-term career with this progressive business.
- A hands on approach and highly conscientious.
- Personable, presentable and articulate.
Excellent remuneration package commensurate with level of experience.