Cleanslate works with a wide range of clients, including private and public sector landowners, funds, banks and administrators, to unlock the value contained within their land and property assets. We do this to support a number of client objectives, including generating development profits, improving investor returns and delivering social benefits.
We manage all aspects of a project’s development programme, from initial concept development, all the way through to the conclusion of construction and the operation of the completed asset. Our specific development management services include:
- Identifying potential development initiatives;
- Site assembly, due diligence and negotiating acquisitions;
- Determining the optimal scheme in terms of mix, density, phasing and design;
- Modelling financial viability;
- Identifying and structuring joint venture relationships;
- Stakeholder mapping, engagement and management;
- Obtaining planning and regulatory approvals, including negotiating development obligations;
- Project team assembly and leading and managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Risk and issues management;
- Procurement management;
- Formulating and implementing exit strategies to optimise returns.
See examples of recent projects here